Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Update

I thought I would post today because there are a few smaller things to talk about.

Notre Dame, Michigan unveil retro unis

Notre Dame and Michigan unveiled the retro jerseys they will be wearing for the 2011 rivalry game in Ann Arbor. Pictures of the uniforms are below. I think both are cool, but I will admit that Michigan's is better.



Cubs beat Brewers

The Cubs beat Milwaukee 1-0 last night in a pitcher's duel. Ryan Dempster looked very good, and the Cubs moved to 11 back in the division. The two teams play again Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. After that, the Cubs get the Yankees and then the White Sox. We'll have more news on those exciting series'.

Blog update

Now that I have more available time, I plan on keeping the blog updated more frequently. This most likely means recaps at the end of each series, as well as some more football news as we get closer to football season.

No comments: